To contact the Psychological Testing Centre
- If you have received invoices for test user certification or a register renewal and wish to settle your fees, please contact:
+44 (0)1952 214 077
- If you are interested in knowing more about BPS test user qualifications, please view Training and Research
- If you would like detail about competencies which underpin BPS test user qualifications please visit How to Apply & Packs - Information for Assessors and Test Users
- If you are interested in finding an Assessor who can train and assess you as a competent educational or occupational test user, please visit the Directory of Providers (Assessment / Training)
- If you are a Chartered Member and are interested in becoming a verified Assessor for Educational/Occupational Testing, please view How to become an Assessor for Educational or Occupational Testing
- If you are interested in viewing a test review or submitting a test into the test review process, please view Test Registration and Test Reviews
- Please address any further enquiries to tel: +44 (0)116 252 9530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we aim to respond to all email enquiries within 5 working days.
The British Psychological Society
St Andrews House
48 Princess Road East
Tel: +44 (0)116 254 9568
Fax: +44 (0)116 247 0787
If you are having difficulty setting up or accessing your website account, please refer to our frequently asked questions.