The aim of the Assessor's Toolkit is to provide information to support Assessors and their delegates who are training as test users, by providing information about psychological testing in one place.
- The Assessor's Handbook contains a full description of the role of BPS Verified Assessors
- The Description of Test User Roles gives a broad overview of the test user qualifications.
- Do test users need to familiarise themselves with terminology relating to BPS test user qualifications? View the Quick Guide to Terminology
- Do test users want a detailed description of the test user qualifications and to understand the process of being affirmed as a competent test user/applying to the BPS? View The Test User's Handbook
- Do test users want to know the fees for BPS test user qualifications and entry on to the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU)?
- What is the Register of Qualifications in Test Use (RQTU)? View the online RQTU. View An Introduction to the RQTU. View the formal rules relating to the RQTU
- What is the Code of Good Practice for Psychological Testing?
- Where can test users access best practice information about tests and testing? View Guidelines and Information
- Assessors wishing to apply to become a BPS Verified Assessor should visit the How to Apply and Packs section of the website